Whistling kettle steel 3lKod produktu:199005
- Kettle with automatic whistle and thermometer. Made of stainless steel in black. Suitable for use on all types of stoves.
- STEEL - A classic kettle made from the highest quality stainless steel. Presented in a black, matte color. Stainless steel is durable and neutral to the heated water, not affecting its properties in any way. It features an automatic whistle, a thermometer, and a removable lid. The kettle has a total capacity of 3 liters and a height of 20 cm, with a usable capacity of 2.2 liters.
- SOFT TOUCH HANDLE - Equipped with a comfortable, durable handle made from synthetic material. The handle is pleasant to the touch. The lid has a handle that facilitates opening the lid to refill water.
- MAXIMUM POWER - Specially designed acuthermal bottom allows the water to heat up quickly on a small flame or low stove power. The kettle is extremely energy-efficient, and therefore eco-friendly. Suitable for all types of stoves: gas, electric, ceramic, and induction.
- WITH THERMOMETER - The kettle is equipped with a thermometer with a clear scale from 33.8°C to +212°C and from 0° to 100°F. The thermometer allows you to select the appropriate temperature for brewing tea or herbs. It also features an automatically opening whistle that can be operated by a button on the handle, allowing for comfortable use. Water boiling is signaled by the whistle.
- TRENDY DESIGN - The kettle boasts an impressive appearance, making it suitable for both modern and classic kitchens. It will serve as a decorative element in any kitchen. The kettle is characterized by elegant finishing and attention to every detail.
The kettle with a thermometer is made from the highest quality materials. It can be used to boil water for coffee, tea, or brewing herbs. Convenient to use, thanks to the handle, lid, and automatic whistle. The thermometer allows for brewing teas and herbs at the right temperatures: black tea should be brewed at 90-95°C, green tea at 75-85°C, white tea at 70-80°C, yellow tea at 80-85°C, herbal tea at 95-100°C, and herbs are best brewed at 95°C. Water in the kettle boils very quickly, and it is very convenient to clean. The kettle is a great gift idea. ATTENTION! The kettle must be filled at least halfway to prevent overheating. Changes in color on the exterior surface due to not adhering to the minimum usage parameters cannot be grounds for a complaint. Original product by Vilde. Manufactured in accordance with European standards.
Sposób pakowania przesyłek